Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Are things getting better, or is it just another twisted joke off faith?

Today I got a very cheerful Olcay on the phone, she'd had a great night of sleep and was feeling very good. The new and bigger band aid was working it seems. The general idea now is that it keeps on working like a charm and to be sure of that, she's got to stay in the hospital for a few more days, by the end of the week she's probably coming home... if things workout well.

Meanwhile Jay was examined today for his 18 months check-up (a normal affair in the Netherlands) and all was fine. He's 11.3 Kg and 83 cm tall. Both numbers are estimates, since he wasn't too happy being measured, crying like a baby. But the rest of the checkup was going very well. He was cheerful and playful. I think he's bouncing back from the set backs we experienced lately. The week at my parents definitely helped.

So what else? Not much, I fixed a little bug in the drawing routines of IFF, our mobile game. It's shaping up nicely. And tonight, I think, I will be working on some additional functionality. I'm not sure whether or not we're on track for the big event in March next year, but it definitely is a lot of fun.

That's it for today,

E-One

Today's cookie: The Road To Success Is Paved With Achievements

No comments: